- Is knowledgeable, not just familiar with a few technical terms, but really knows their stuff!
- Has access to industry wide databases and is able to search for policies with the most appropriate pricing and features for any given financial need.
- Is independent in action as well as name. Many so called independent agents are simply private contractors with a marketing organization, called an FMO, that primarily push only one or two carriers.
- Uses quantitative tools to analyze the cash and/or cost efficiency of various retirement funding choices
- Can communicate their recommendations clearly and concisely, so the consumer knows why they are taking a certain path and selecting specific a product.
- Is willing to do what is best for the consumer regardless of the commission earned.
PolicyChallenge is not an insurance agent. We are a consumer information company that helps you help yourself. We increase competition, search the industry for all applicable policy choices and provide you and your agent with the calculators and analysis tools to simplify policy comparison and steer a more effective financial course.