PolicyChallenge is not an insurance agent. We are a consumer information company that helps you generate competition in the insurance market place and expand your product choices.
Types of services to consumers:
- As a consumer you are free to use our knowledgebase and learn to make wiser financial choices in the areas of retirement, family protection and wealth transfer. You may also use our ‘What-If’ calculation tools to explore the future impact of various actions taken today.
- On request we can search the insurance and financial services market for a wide range of product choices and then communicate that information through a licensed agent in your state of residence. We have access to industry databases and search engines not available to the general public.
- Recommend a local agent known to have the experience, training and skill to guide you through the mine field of policy selection and the willingness and integrity to select policies that are best for your situation, regardless of the commissions earned on the respective products.
- Our staff can provide to the consuming public, general insurance and financial information. We can also calculate the ROI (a measure of rates of return) on a specified set of cash flows, for a variety of assumptions. However, detailed information, explicit to the matching of your personal financial needs and profile to specific product features and capabilities is legally mandated exclusively to a licensed agent.
- We can construct a computerized-mathematical model of your financial situation and in conjunction with a licensed agent, use that information to select the most appropriate protection, retirement and wealth transfer products. This option is highly recommended.
PolicyChallenge is: a myth buster; a consumer advocates; a source of extensive financial knowledge; and a way to put the power of competition to work in your insurance buying process.
We get paid by the agent. Agents pays a flat fee for each referral. This fee is the same for all agents. No agent has an economic advantage over any other. We accept no funds from any insurance carrier. Our business model was designed to maximize your competitive advantage and minimize the financial incentives to steer you toward high commission, as opposed to high quality, products.
PolicyChallenge is owned by Capital Strategies Press, which is dedicated to the publication of unbiased financial information.